Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
This is a high-quality beading machine, designed for the manufacture of stiffening rings and connecting beads. It is ideal for workshops, garages, etc. This portable manually operated tube beading machine is very easy to use. You just need to place a metal tube into the forming tool, and roll the tube with the handle. It has a sturdy cast iron construction in a modern design. The rotatable mounting allows optimum adaptation to the task at hand. It can be quickly and easily mounted on a workbench. With a sturdy and rugged construction, this tube beading machine is very durable. This beading machine allows you to quickly and easily make metal joint rings on metal tubes.
- Maximum tube thickness: 0.8 mm
- Working depth: 200 mm
- Dimensions: 11 x 48 x 55 cm (L x W x H)
- Finish: Powder coating
- Material: Cast iron
- Can be mounted on a workbench