Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
This versatile pipe bender can be used for the precise bending of round pipes, square rods as well as strip steel, making it ideal for daily workshop use. This bender is sturdily constructed. The bender can bend pieces of up to 6 mm thick and 50 mm wide. Supplied with 7 different die rollers, the bender can make a wide varity of designs, such as U bolts, pipe clamps, handles and more. The extendable lever will increase the pressure you apply to the metal. Thanks to its four pre-drilled holes, the bender can be easily bolted to the floor. It is compact in size and light in weight, suitable for mobile use.
- Overall height: 100 cm
- Base size: 24 x 24 cm (L x W)
- Maximum bending angle: 200 degrees
- Adjustable bending lever: 75 – 96 cm
- Die rollers Ø: 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 65, 75 mm
- Suitable for:
- Strip steel – Bending radius: 50 x 6 mm (W x T)
- Strip steel – Sharp bending: 50 x 4 mm (W x T)
- Round steel: Ø 12 mm
- Square steel: 16 x 6 mm (W x T)