50 IN STOCK
Calculate Shipping Charge
Regional area: 5-9 working days
Rural area: 6-12 working days
Bulky Item Un-Deliverable Area Postcode :
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
This is a brand new pool pump which will cycle 27,000 l/hr and has a built-in leaf trap which is easy to remove and empty.
The motor housing is enamel coated corrosion resistant marine grade cast iron, the main pump and tank body are highly chemical-resistant.
The powerful motor is forced-air cooled to prolong the life of this unit and ensure it will live up to the long duty cycles required for large capacity pools.
This pump is designed to cycle pools and spas up to 150,000 liters in 6 hours or less.
This pump is fitted with a standard Australian 3-pin plug so no electrical installation is necessary. (Please check your current pipe sizes as adapters may be required for the plumbing fittings.)
We have been impressed with this professional range of pumps which have proven to be very reliable – you simply would not find a better pump anywhere near this price.
- POWER: 1200 watts
- Pump Rate: 27,000 L/Hr
- Voltage/Frequency: 240V / 50Hz
- Max pump height : 17 meters
- Inlet: 48mm Internal / 55mm External
- Outlet: 48mm Internal / 55mm External
- Suction Depth: 4m
- Max grain size: 2.5mm
- Marine Grade Cast iron housing
- Chemical Resistant
- Corrosion Protection
- Forced air cooling motor
- Built-In Thermal Protection cut-off
- Weight: 12kg
- Power Cable Length: 1.2m
- 12 months Australian Warranty
- 1 x 1200W Pool Pump
- 1 x Instructions Manual
- Carton Dimensions:
- 60 x 35 x 20cm – 13.5kg