Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Incorporating the latest MIG/ MAG/ MMA technology, the Traderight Welder is perfect for all-position welding with outstanding thin metal results and almost zero spatter cleanup! It is quite easy to use, also it is an amazing welding machine that suitable for both hobby and professional use. The MIG-200 delivers a powerful 200A current with super stable arc force control – fabrication, repairs, metal body works, does it all! The MIG/ MAG/ MMA 200 welder from Traderight is ideal for both home and workshop, it is easy to operate and joins up to 10mm plate and most metals including steel, carbon steel, copper and more. Trade right’s Series are unbeatable! It is compact and powerful! When it comes to getting the job done fast, there’s nothing like having the best equipment at hand!
- Newest MIG/ MAG/ MMA technology
- Gas/ Gasless DC welder technology
- 240V, using 15Amp plug
- MIG Switch ON/OFF
- Powerful solid-state MIG
- Anti-stick technology
- Easy to weld steel, stainless steel, copper, iron, etc.
- Variable on-the-fly wire feed
- Takes spools from 0.6-0.8mm and 0.8-1.0mm1 Year Warranty
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Capacity: 7.7KVA
- Current Rage : 200A
- Wire diameter: 0.6/0.8/1.0mm
- Wire Speed: 2.5-12m/min
- Rated Duty Cycle: 60%
- Insulation class: H
- Case Protection Degree: IP21S
- Dimension: 44x23x34cm
- Weight: 13Kgs
- 1x Welder
- 1x Hand-hold mask
- 1x Hammer/Brush
- 1x Electrode holder
- 1x Earth clamp
- 1x Mig torch
- 1x Operating manual