Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
The Traderight MMA180 – powerful, yet extremely lightweight 180Amp MMA/Arc IGBT inverter welder is the must-have for any Tradesman/Handyman.
Seriously compact and featuring true IGBT DC inverter technology, you’re assured an instant start, deep penetration, and a quality smooth weld finish! This awesome unit is capable of running a 3.2mm rod, flowing layered soft fusion with perfect stability of the arc. The transistor bridge combined to make a continuous current rectifier – the high speed and precise regulation with high welding current continuity produces superior results with both general stick electrode and special purpose rods. Whether you’re welding at home or work, the Traderight MMA-180 Inverter Welder is small and light enough to take everywhere you want. The most important point is, it will give you a quality weld for every single time!
- Genuine Quality!
- Super-compact design
- IGBT inverter technology
- 20 – 180 Amp Current Range
- Latest Super stable DC inverter technology
- Fan cooled ensures better performance and durability
- Protective circuit to prevent overheating, over current, and over/under voltage
- Stable arc allowing for easy operation with a beautiful weld result
- Smoothly runs a wide range of rods
- Australian Standards
- 1 Year Warranty
- Input Voltage (V): 240v
- Frequency (HZ): 50/60
- Rated Input Capacity (KVA): 7.9
- Max No-load Voltage (V): 60v
- Current Rage (A): 20-180
- Usable Electrode (MM): 2.5-4.0
- Rated Duty Cycle (%): 60
- Insulation class: F
- Case Protection Degree: IP21S
- 1x Welder
- 1x Hand-held mask
- 1x Hammer/Brush
- 1x Electrode holder
- 1x Earth clamp
- 1x Operating manual