Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
This heavy-duty wooden workbench will be perfect for both professional and personal use. The workbench is equipped with 1 front vices, 1 end vice, as well as 6 wooden pegs for fixing workpieces firmly and securely. Featuring a storage drawer, a tool well and a tool tray, the worktable provides ample storage space for keeping your tools well organised and within reach. Thanks to the large and stable work surface, you can efficiently work on even larger workpieces. Made of quality solid eucalyptus wood and plywood, this workbench is exceedingly stable and durable. This workbench needs to be assembled.
- Material: Solid eucalyptus wood and plywood
- Overall dimensions: 123 x 52 x 83 cm (L x W x H)
- Tabletop size: 112 x 40 cm (L x W)
- Drawer size: 35 x 35 cm (W x D)
- Bottom shelf size: 74 x 34 cm (L x W)
- Vice size: 60 x 282 x 346 mm (W x D x H)
- Wooden stopper size: 25 x 45 mm (Diameter x H)
- Wooden peg size: 20 x 20 x 180 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 19.25 kg
- Maximum load capacity: 136 kg
- With 1 front vice and 1 end vice
- With guide holes on the bench top
- With 1 storage drawer, 1 tool tray and 1 tool well
- With 4 wooden stoppers and 6 wooden pegs