Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
X marks the spot for cutting-edge design with these industrial-inspired X-shaped table legs from Randy & Travis Machinery. Crafted from thick, black-coated sturdy steel, these table legs can handle loads up to 300 kilogrammes—just in time for holiday tables laden down with food.
Fully welded with pre-drilled holes on each mounting plate, these legs are easy to install. Their powder-coated finish ensures they’ll have a long life underneath your table or supporting your bench. If you want a table that will draw ‘oohs’ and ‘ahs’ from your friends, order these superb, stylish replacement legs today.
Features and specifications:
- Shape: X-shaped
- Dimensions: 71 cm height x 60 cm width
- Colour: Black
- Material: Powder-coated 75-mm steel tubes for added support
- Features: Fully welded, with 6 pre-drilled holes on the mounting plate
- Note: Screws not included
2 x X Shaped Table Bench Desk Legs Retro Industrial Design Fully Welded