Create the best at-home entertainment setup with our 2 port HDMI splitter, which enables you to send high-definition audio and video signals to multiple displays.
This single lightweight device acts as a hub for your HDMI cables, that can accommodate multiple displays to create mirror distribution. Allows HDMI interfaced set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players, and other HDTV devices to connect with two or more HDTV displays.
- Support 3D
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color.
- Simultaneously displays an UItra Hi-Def source on up to two UItra HD displays.
- Supports resolutions up to UItra HD 4Kx2K(3840×2160@60Hz YUV 4:2:0 ) and1080p Full HD.
- Supports four kinds of EDID handling abilities: mixed EDID, copy EDID, default 1080p output, default 4Kx2K output.
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Supports HDMI input/output cable 10 to 15 meters at 1080p/ 8-bit resolution
- 1 year limited warranty
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.