- Bring some fun to your dinner table and let everyone cook their own meal just the way they like it at your next dinner party. Versatile cooking is the best way to describe the SOGA BBQ grill. The removable plate easily clicks in and out so you can change it as quickly as you change your mind. Challenge your guests and see who’ll come up with the most inventive combination of ingredients, or who will make the best steak.
- Get the golden flavor and even browning you just can’t beat with SOGA’s ceramic panel, that offers uniform heat distribution across the plate
- Go from cool to 200C in only a few minutes, with latest Thermospread technology that concentrates heat to the skillet surface like no other countertop grill
- Cook food for the whole family with this convenient smokeless grill. Different temperature options to choose from
- Birthday, holiday, sunny weekend – you name it! take the fun outdoors and treat your guests to a home-cooked meal with a side of fresh air
- Bring on the heat – but don’t burn your meat! The tray is equipped with an adjustable thermostat for safe controlled cooking
- Don’t spoil the after-party with hours of after-cleaning, non-stick surface and a dishwasher-safe drip pan make washing the grill incredibly easy and quick.
How to clean a non-stick grill:
- Once you’ve finished cooking, make sure to unplug the grill and spray a tiny amount of water while the surface is still warm. Once the surface has completely cooled, simply wipe the grill surface with some damp paper towels, sponge or cloth.
- You can immerse the grill surface in water but make sure not to splash any water into the power socket for safety purposes.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or caustic cleaners as they may damage the non-stick surface.
- Color: White or Stone
- Material: ceramic, bamboo and alloy
- Dimension: 62.5*26cm
- 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Home cooking
- 2 x Electric Ceramic BBQ Grill
- 2 x Variable temperature control
- 1 x Instruction booklet
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.