Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
The highly durable Aluminium CD Storage Case will prevent you from scratching or cracking your discs that nearly everyone has made the mistake. It is very frustrating to have your disc damaged and you can’t save at that point any longer. Our aluminium CD case will ensure you that your music, games, movies, or anything you save in the disc will be safe for years to come.
The heavy duty CD case is made of aluminium with black velvet lining giving it a sturdy structure, light in weight and a chic look all at one time. The case comes with 250 inserts, and each can hold 2 discs giving it a maximum capacity of 500 discs. The inserts have index labels to ensure easy selection and reference.
Place your order today to organise your collection and retrieve your discs in an instant!
- Aluminum CD/DVD storage case
- Space saving design
- Durable and lightweight
- Comes with 250 transparent inserts
- Each insert is numbered individually
- Durable top handle for easy transportation
- Black velvet lining
- 4 non-slip rubber feet
- Material: ABS plastic with Aluminium Trim
- Capacity: 500 Discs
- Size: 44.5cm x 31cm x 18.5cm
- Colour: Silver
- 1x Aluminium CD Storage Case
- 2x Lock
- 2x Keys
- 250x Free Inserts