Highly breathable, cool as cucumber, light & airy as a cool breeze. Our Blue Dream Bamboo quilt is exclusively designed for those who sleep hot. It???s the answer to Hot & Heated, Toss & Turn nights.
- A Gentle, Cool Breeze – Our Blue Dream Bamboo Quilt is best known for how amazingly light & airy it is. Imagine yourself by the coastal, birds chirping while a gentle, cool breeze touches your face, softly.
- Allergy? No problem. – Approved and certified by OEKO-tex class 100 – the Blue Dream Bamboo Quilt is lab tested to contains ZERO harmful chemical substance and 100% hypoallergenic for you.
- Good for you, Great for our planet – Made of 100% Organic Bamboo, from the fillings inside to the cover outside, it meant eco-friendly for our planet, while hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial for you. By the way, we only source renewable bamboo (not the ones our lovely pandas eat).
- Soft as Silk – Blue Dream quilt is woven in our signature Organic Bamboo fiber in 300 thread count, which is equivalent to 1000 cotton thread count. Perfected with Sateen weave, this will be the closest thing to silk, only without the hefty price tag.
- 20 Years Warranty – We mean it we say we use the best of the best material; we use only the best. When we promise the best craftmanship, it will be stitched up by the best weavers. Have a peace of mind with our 20 years warranty.
- King Single – 140W x 210L(cm)
- Double – 180W x 210L(cm)
- Queen – 210W x 210L(cm)
- King – 245W x 210L(cm)
- Cover – 300TC Organic Bamboo
- Weave – Silky Smooth Sateen
- Inner Fillings – 100% Organic Bamboo Shell
- Fill Weight – 300GSM
- Recommended for – Hot Sleepers
- Stitching – Baffle Box
- 1 X Bamboo Quilt
- Warranty – 20 Year
- Cleaning – Dry Clean Only
- Care – Fluff & Air regularly
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.