Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Made for the Professional Chef, but easy-to-use for the Home Cook, this professional grade sharpening stone will keep you safe in the kitchen. Use the small number grit coarse side followed by thelarge number grit polishing side, and no matter what you’re chopping, it will feel like slicing through butter.
Itistruly is a MUST-HAVE for every household. Even the longest kitchen knife, and designed to fine-tune any blade, whether an expensive wusthofor just a cheap stainless steel kitchen knife, it’s also ideal for sharpening things like scissors,blades, pocket knives, a chisel, axe, sword or even machete.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- High hardness
- 2 IN-1 grits for most operations
- Non-slip base guarantee safety
- Small number side for reforming the edges (remove rust, scratches, dull edges).
- Large number side for precising refining (polish and final touches for mirror-smooth results)
- Use: First, soak into saltywater for 5-10minutes
- Then start from the coarser to the finer side.
- Stroke the blade along the stone in 10 to 30 degree angle.
- Clean the stone and blade when done.
- Material:White corundum
- Size: 17.6 X 6 X 3cm
- 1x Dual Whetstone