Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
This practical fire hose is specially designed for use in the installation of water pumps and intended to transport water. Made of weather resistant material, the fire hose ensures a long service life and excellent durability. It also features smooth PVC lining – which prevents crushing and blocking of the hose and permits unrestricted flow of water. Made of solid aluminium alloy, the 2-inch storz couplings can withstand 8 bar operating pressure. Thanks to the storz couplings on the two ends, the fire hose can either be connected to another hose to lengthen itself, or connected to the nozzle to increase the jet pressure of water. Moreover, the flat hose is light in weight and can roll up as coils for easy storage and transportation. Note: This fire hose is not designed for professional firefighters or to be used in fixed firefighting system.
- Length: 20 m
- Diameter: 2 inch
- Coupling material: Aluminum alloy
- Lined with PVC
- Coupling type: Storz (C – storz)
- Working pressure: 8 bar
- Burst pressure: 25 bar
- Not approved for professional firefighters
- The Storz coupling is the standard coupling of fire hoses in: Denmark, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Greece and Australia
- Fabric: Polyester: 100%