The simple, effortlessly chic design of our Case bedframe is as tasteful as they come. With a no-fuss visual quality, this bed frame will always look very sophisticated in any bedroom interior design!
- Neutral color scheme – The grey-and-wood color combination of this bed frame and headboard ensures super elegant aesthetics.
- Stylish to the fullest – The slightly curved edges of the fabric-clad headboard and tapered scandi-rustic legs of the bed frame delivers an excellent combination of style and trendiness.
- Tapered external legs – The simple wooden side-rails of this bed base are complemented with tapered solid hardwood legs that invoke the Scandinavian aesthetic in its full glory.
- Extra sturdiness – This bed base consists of 3 extra support legs in the middle, so you will never have to worry about sagging or creaking!
- Minimalist – There is nothing extra or fussy about this design of bed base. It is elegantly simple and gorgeously minimalistic.
- Double – 143W x 193L x 100H (cm)
- Queen – 157W x 208L x 100H (cm)
- King – 188W x 208L x 100H (cm)
- Floor to Frame – 35cm
- Colour – Natural Oak, Grey
- Fabric Composition – 70% Cotton 30% Polyester
- Inner Fillings – Polyethylene Foam
- Slat Material – Solid Plywood
- Frame – Engineered Wood
- Legs – Solid Rubberwood
- 1 X Bed Frame
- 1 X Assembly Instruction
- Warranty – 1 Year
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.