HIGH MEAT. GENTLY AIR-DRIED:ZIWI Peak’s Chicken air-dried recipe combines the nutrition of raw diets with the safe convenience of dry foods. Pure and simple, featuring 96% chicken, organs, and New Zealand green mussels, all gently air-dried to lock in nature’s goodness. A nutrient-dense recipe, one portion of dry food is made from three portions of raw chicken and organs. Ready-serve peak nutrition. Simply scoop & serve.
- PEAKPREY® RATIOS:In nature, dogs consume the whole animal to obtain their nutritional needs. That’s why ZIWI Peak’s Chicken Recipe features unmatched inclusions of raw chicken, organs, and bone, in authentic PeakPrey® ratios to match your dog’s biological needs.
- ULTRA LOW CARB:Carbohydrates often contribute to health issues such as food sensitivities, diabetes, and obesity. ZIWI Peak’s Chicken Recipe is made without unnecessary carbohydrates such as legumes or grain and is free from high glycemic carbohydrates like potato or pea starch.
- Z-BOOST® SUPERFOODS:The ultimate nutritional boost for carnivores, featuring a superfood blend of chicken heart, whole New Zealand Mussels, and organic kelp. Brimming with protein and nutrients, including iron, B12 and coenzyme Q10, nutrient-dense poultry heart is known for its heart and immunity health benefits. Rich in chondroitin, glucosamine, and omega-3, New Zealand Green Mussels is nature’s remedy for joint, skin & coat health, while kelp is a powerhouse source of trace vitamins and minerals.
- ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE:New Zealand’s green pastures and pristine waters produce ZIWI Peak’s world-class ingredients. Farmed without growth hormones, ZIWI Peak’s Chicken recipe features free-range and cage-free chicken raised under New Zealand’s Freedom Principles, and New Zealand green mussels from the world’s top ranked fisheries.
THE ZIWI DIFFERENCE:
ZIWI’s delicious PeakPrey™ recipes combine the best of raw diets with the safe convenience of dry foods. Nature’s goodness is locked in through gentle air drying, without artificial preservatives.
Good food starts with great ingredients and ZIWI’s home in New Zealand has the very best. ZIWI’s farmers and fishermen believe wholeheartedly in the M?ori concept of “kaitiaki”. As guardians of the land, sea and its creatures, ethical and sustainable isn’t just a standard – it’s a way of life.
Crafted by passionate Kiwis in ZIWI’s very own kitchens, dedicated to creating recipes that bring joy and peace of mind to pets and their guardians.
PURE NEW ZEALAND CHICKEN RECIPE: Featuring free-range chicken, ethically raised on the sunny pastures of the North Island. Perfect for dogs or puppies, serve as topper or complete meal. Simple, delicious, and full of drool-worthy nutrition.
Can ZIWI Peak be fed as a topper or complete food? ZIWI Peak is versatile and can be fed as a complete diet or mixed with another food, providing a nutritional boost to your dog.
Is Chicken Recipe suitable for all breeds and life stages? ZIWI Peak’s Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of all dogs at every life stage. From puppy to senior (and all stages in between), ZIWI Peak’s Chicken Recipe is designed to fuel a lifetime of adventures.
Why is there sometimes variability in my ZIWI Peak food? ZIWI Peak is perfectly imperfect. That’s because ZIWI foods are handcrafted with natural raw ingredients. ZIWI Peak’s recipes feature high inclusions of meat and organs, are ultra-low in carbohydrates, and exclude artificial dyes and preservatives. This, along with ingredient seasonality, often results in variability of shape, size, colour, texture, and odour. This variation is normal and is an indicator of how natural the food really is!
How do I transition my dog to Ziwi? Transition slowly by mixing with the current diet over 7-10 days, gradually reducing the other food and increasing ZIWI Peak. ZIWI Peak is nutrient-dense, so you’ll discover a little goes a long way!
Should I rotate my dog through different ZIWI recipes? How? The natural diet offers variety, so ZIWI recommends rotation for a broader range of nutrients. Every dog is different, but a gradual transition between proteins is best to minimise the potential for digestive upset. Please refer to the transition FAQ for more information.
How do ZIWI Peak Original recipes differ from the Provenance recipes? Ziwi Peak Original recipes are pure and simple, with 1-2 protein sources, while ZIWI Peak Provenance recipes feature the variety found in nature, with 5 meats & fish inspired by a single region in New Zealand. A variety of protein offers a broader range of nutrients and will keep your pet excited for mealtime, so you may want to try them both!
Material:96% chicken, organs, and New Zealand green mussels
- 1 x 4kg Ziwi Peak Dog Food