These metric fractional Olympic weight plates by Randy Travis Machinery range from 0.25 kg to 1.0 kg. Gradually build up your resistance, bit by bit, so you have less risk of sustaining an overuse injury from increasing the weight you lift by too large an increment. Whether you’re a bodybuilder or just lift weights as part of a fitness or cross-training program for another sport, these fractional plates will serve you well with their fine-tuned sequence of training weights.
Order yours today to train under the international standards to prepare for competition or to cross-train with excellence.
- Quantity: Four pairs of discs in 0.25 kg increments: 0.25 kg, 0.5 kg, 0.75 kg, and 1.0 kg.
- Material: Chromed steel
- Inner Diameter of plates: 50mm
- Total weight: 5 kg
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2%
- 0.25 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 0.5 cm (ØxH)
- 0.50 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 1.0 cm (ØxH)
- 0.75 kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 1.5 cm (ØxH)
- 1.00kg disc dimensions: Approx. 10.5 cm x 2.0 cm (ØxH)
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.