0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Calculate Shipping Charge
Regional area: 5-9 working days
Rural area: 6-12 working days
Dispatch Location: Melbourne
FREE delivery*:*In Sydney Metro, Melbourne Metro and Brisbane Metro
This all-round power tower is ideal for muscle strengthening and toning. It has an adjustable leg lock with 3 settings. The special safety brackets provide extra security during exercise. The barbell and dumbbell set features solid chrome-plated bars with quick-action spring collars (for barbell bar), non-slip knurled grips, and fluted star-screw caps (for dumbbell bars) for secure attachment of the weight plates. You can work out without worrying about safety issues. The weight plates are made with a robust polyethylene casing. They can be combined in various ways for different training purposes. Delivery includes a power tower, a barbell bar, two dumbbell bars, six 1.25 kg weight plates, four 2.5 kg weight plates, two 5 kg weight plates, four caps and two spring collars.
- Power tower:
- Easily folds flat
- Dimensions (total): 182 x 160 x 194 cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions (folded): 80 x 160 x 194 cm (L x W x H)
- Including 2 safety brackets
- Maximum load capacity of the curl: 50 kg
- Maximum load capacity of the leg curl: 30 kg
- Maximum load capacity of the Latissimus curl: 60 kg
- Maximum load capacity of the bench press: 90 kg
- Maximum load capacity of the butterfly: 30 kg
- Barbell and dumbbell set:
- Weight plates with polyethylene casing
- Grip size: approximately 14.5 cm (barbell), 10 cm (dumbbell)
- 1 x 2 kg barbell bar: 2.5 x 140 cm (Diameter x L)
- 2 x 0.5 kg dumbbell bar: 2.5 x 45 cm (Diameter x L)
- 6 x 1.25 kg weight plate: 17.5 x 3 cm (Diameter x T)
- 4 x 2.5 kg weight plate: 22 x 4 cm (Diameter x T)
- 2 x 5 kg weight plate: 27 x 4.5 cm (Diameter x T)
- 4 x Cap
- 2 x Spring collar
- Total weight including bars: 30.5 kg
- Total weight of plates: 27.5 kg
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.