Our earplugs are designed to provide noise reduction, it's important to note that they do not offer complete soundproofing.
Our plug is constructed with quality foam that provides all-day support and wearability, ensuring that the wearer can focus on their tasks without any discomfort.
Follow these precautions for the best experience and ensure proper usage and maintenance of the earplugs.
1. Ensure that the earplugs are properly thinned before inserting them into the ears to achieve optimal results
2. Before inserting the earplugs, gently pull the ears upwards and outwards to ensure a secure fit. The earplugs will only be effective once they are properly inflated
3. Maintain clean hands during the insertion process to avoid any potential contamination
4. When removing the earplugs, do so gently by pulling them out slightly, slowly, and with a slight rotation
5. Remember to replace the earplugs in a timely manner for continued effectiveness
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.