Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Equal parts sophisticated and elegant, this sideboard gives a nod to a vintage charm and industrial style with its solid reclaimed wood and powder-coated iron frame. Equipped with 2 drawers and 2 doors for ample storage space, this side cabinet will make a truly practical as well as decorative addition to your home decor. The wooden cabinet is made of solid reclaimed wood that has been sourced from joists, floors and support beams from old demolished buildings, and it can consist of different types of wood like sheesham (rosewood), pinewood, teak, beech, oak, cedar, mango wood, acacia, etc. This means the reclaimed wood retains the characteristics of these different types of wood. Reclaimed wood is already aged, weathered and dried, so it doesn’t shrink or bend. The storage cabinet is handmade, and the exquisite craftsmanship adds to its spectacular retro style. Every step of the process is carried out with the greatest care, be it polishing, painting or lacquering. Additionally, the powder-coated iron frame contributes to the stable and sturdy structure and adds to the cabinet’s industrial style as well. Important note: Variations in colour and wood grain makes each of our cabinets unique and slightly different from the next; the delivery is random.
- Material: Solid reclaimed wood + powder-coated iron
- Dimensions: 60 x 30 x 75 cm (W x D x H)
- With 2 drawers and 2 doors
- Polished, painted, and lacquered
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided