Measure the surface temperature of anything with this handy infrared laser thermometer. So quick and easy to use, simply aim and point the laser at your desired target, press the trigger and the reading will display.
With the ability to measure the temperature with no contact, you can quickly assess the surface temperature of items that are out of reach without the hassle of climbing up or disassembling the area. Equipped with a handy laser, aiming for the precise area on this infrared thermometer couldn’t be easier.
Lightweight and compact, this infrared laser thermometer checking for hotspots on the go will be as simple as aim, click and go.
Note: This item is not for medical purposes.
- Distance to spot size ratio is 13 to 1 at the focal point.
- Unique flat surface,mini modern housing design.
- Class II laser to identify the centre point of the area being measured.
- Maximum / Minimum Temperature Readings
- Impact-resistant ABS case.
- Auto data hold when trigger released.
- Auto power off.
- Backlighting illuminates display for taking measurement at night or in areas with low background light levels.
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Suitable for: Hot water pipes; Hot engine parts; Cooking surfaces; Hot tubes & insulation; Electrical connection; Ballasts in electric lights; Electric motors & bearings; Wine coolers & hot asphalt; Fuse panels & transformers; Swimming pools & fish tanks; Hot & cold food products; transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents, Heating & air conditioning.
- Emissivity: fixed at 0.95
- Optical Resolution: D:S=13:1
- Resolution: 0.1℃(0.1℉)
- Spectral Response: 8～14um
- Polarity Display: Auto display, “-” indicates negative, while positive with no sign.
- Diode Laser: Output＜1mW，630～670nm,class 2(Ⅱ)
- Auto Power Off: Auto shuts off after 20 seconds inactivity
- Operating Temp.: -50.0 to 580℃ / -58.0 to 1076℉
- Storage Temp.: -20℃ to 60℃ / -4℉ to 140℉
- Relative Humidity: Operating:10～95%RH,Storage:<80%RH
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 155.5*98.8*27.5mm
- Weight: 176g
1 x Digitalk Professional New Model Infrared Thermometer (EI-IR802)
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.