Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
- Stone coated hot pot and Large, non-stick Teppanyaki Grill cooks a variety of meats, fish, vegetables and more to perfection
- The latest trend from Asia – a combination of BBQ and hot pot! SOGA BBQ is the new lifestyle BBQ trend for extremely delicious, impressive and healthy food. With this grill, SOGA expands the range of the traditional tabletop grill, such as raclette or hot stones, by adding a soup area for cooking meat, fish, vegetables, pasta or mushrooms. The grill is extremely easy to use.
- The SOGA hotpot and grill is unique in Australia ! Surprise your family and friends with something new! Perfect for both outdoor & indoor use! SOGA BBQ brings out the best of your ingredients. Whether it’s meat, fish, vegetarian or even vegan.
- Provide you the benefit to enjoy hotpot and grill with two different ways
- Stone coating. easy to clean
- The ultimate surprise for Asian food lovers
- The perfect gift for a BBQ dinner party, Suitable for 3-5 person
- Removable hotpot
How to clean a non-stick grill:
- Once you’ve finished cooking, make sure to unplug the grill and spray a tiny amount of water while the surface is still warm. Once the surface has completely cooled, simply wipe the grill surface with some damp paper towels, sponge or cloth.
- You can immerse the grill surface in water but make sure not to splash any water into the power socket for safety purposes.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or caustic cleaners as they may damage the non-stick surface.
- Power: 2200W
- Voltage: AC220-240V/ 50/60Hz
- Hot Pot Size: 27cm
- Grill Size: 47cm
- Weight: 5kg
- Colour: Black
- 2 X SOGA Steamboat HotPot and Grill
- 2 X Connector
- 1 X Carton Box