Metal Detector 20 cm Search Depth 300 cm LCD Display
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $47.75 with More info
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
This metal detector is aimed at users who are looking for a powerful metal detector with high usability and sensitivity. It can locate metals like iron, silver, copper, etc. The pinpoint function allows the users to target the metal in different ground types with great accuracy. It could detect coin-sized objects up to 18 cm deep and larger objects up to 300 cm deep. The search coil is waterproof, so you can detect objects in shallow water. You can adjust the volume, sensitivity, and various functions to your preference. It also features auto ground balance which makes it extra convenient for the users. The LCD screen displays the types of metal, sensitivity and a low battery indication. There are three tones to indicate different types of metal, and a socket is located on the control box, giving you the option to attach headphones. It also has an armrest with anti-slip grip for a comfortable, non-fatiguing hold.The metal detector is powered by 2 x 9V batteries (not included). Note: The use of a metal detector might require permission, a permit or a license. The location where a metal detector can be used might also be restricted. Familiarise yourself with all local, state, and national laws related to metal detecting. Follow these laws.
- Colour: Black
- Overall dimensions: 113 x 20 x 20 cm (L x W x H)
- Adjustable shaft: 90 – 113 cm
- Coil system: Φ 20 cm (waterproof)
- Modes of operation: All Metal, DISC, Notch
- Audio feedback: Internal speaker and headphone jack
- Three tones to indicate different types of metal
- Visual target system: LCD display
- Detection depth: Coin-sized objects up to 18 cm deep, larger objects up to 300 cm deep
- Frequency: approx. 6.6 kHz
- Runs on 2 x 9 V battery (not included)