Sound Deadener is a vibration (sound) dampening mat. The material consists of an anti-drum noise absorption layer, combined with an aluminum top layer forming an acoustic barrier.
- 1.8sq/m (19.4sq/ft) of Sound Deadener
- Silver finish
- (12 x sheets at 300mm x 500mm)
- Appearance: Black Butyl based core with 4 mil silvery aluminium reinforced layer backed with white wax paper release liner.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 3.2kg/psm
- Acoustic Loss Factor: 0.08 to 0.41
- Recommended Install Temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Resistance Temperature Range: -40°C to +120°C
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water
- Storage: Product should be stored at room temperature for best application and should be stored horizontally in its package.
1 x 1.8m2 Sound Deadener Butyl Car Insulation Dampening Proofing
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.