Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Our 16-piece 1/2′ air impact tool set contains a wrench and 10 sockets well arranged in a case for storage and protection. These tools are made of high-quality and strong materials. They are well moulded and constructed to make your work easier, faster and more convenient. Delivery includes a 1/2″ impact wrench, 10 impact sockets (9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 19, 22, 24 and 27), a 125 mm extension bar, an oil pot, an inline oiler and a brass nipple for quick coupling.
- Case dimensions: 29.3 x 23.9 x 10.2 cm (L x W x H)
- Operating pressure: 6.3 bar
- Maximum torque: 312 Nm
- Air consumption: 113.2 l/min
- Compressed air connection: 1/2″
- Forward/reverse switch
- Wrench weight: 2 kg
- Overall weight: 4 kg
- Delivery includes:
- 1 x 1/2″ impact wrench
- 10 x Impact socket (9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 19, 22, 24 and 27)
- 1 x 125 mm extension bar
- 1 x Oil mist pot
- 1 x Inline oiler
- 1 x Brass nipple for quick coupling
- 1 x Case