RG6 Quad-shield Coaxial Cable – 305m Roll Austar Approved
Quality RG6 quad type, 75 Ohm coaxial cable. Suitable for outdoor antenna installations. RG6/U quad-shield 75-ohm coaxial cable for Digital TV, CATV, SATV and CCTV/Security Camera applications. Low-loss for use on long runs. Aluminium braid and foil shields. Gas-injected (foamed) PE dielectric. Copper clad steel conductor for tensile strength and reliable connection to F-connectors. Black jacket with count-down metre-marking. Recommended for an upgrading of existing installations. Recommended for new home cabling and digital TV installations.
- No more Knots or Twisted Cable
- Supported by Internal Heavy Duty Cable Caddy
- Pulls out Smoothly & Easily
- Heavy Duty Waxed Cardboard Box
- Reversed Metre Marked
- Internal Reel can be removed
- Strengthened Carry Handles both Ends
- Pay TV Approved
- Available in 305m Boxes
- 1 Years
- 100% Aussie Owned and Operated
- Expert Advice and Sales Team
- Trusted by Over 100,000 Aussie Customers
- ISO 9001, NSW & QLD Government Approved Supplier
- Massive Stock Levels, Ready to Go
- Lightning Fast Delivery Nationwide
- Warranty & Easy Return Policy
- Secure Online Shopping 24/7
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.