When you train for strength and power, a basic barbell is essential. Randy Travis Machinery’s 20-kilogramme Olympic barbell has a 700-pound rating and is one of the finest all-around barbells on today’s market. Built to fine weight tolerances, this sturdy barbell is perfect for both gym and home use.
A top-quality barbell at a low price, this strength training aid features precisely machined end sleeves that fit with Olympic plates, with minimal tolerance. The barbell achieves a smooth spin rate from its brass bushings coupled with inner end bearings. Internal circlips lock the barbell’s end bearings and end sleeves firmly in place to prevent any lateral movement.
- Rating: 700 lbs (factory testing only)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions: 2,200 mm long x Ø30 mm shaft
- Shaft length: 1,340 mm between the end sleeves’ internal flanges
- End sleeves (fit Olympic plates): Ø50 mm x 395 mm long-plate loading capacity
- Ring mark spacing: 910 mm, standard for Olympic weightlifting
- Knurling: Moderate knurling applied, including the centre knurling
- Finish: Chrome coating for a maintenance-free finish
- Packaging: 2,240 mm x Ø80 mm round cardboard tube
Note: Includes one pair of spring collars
Note: This barbell is not meant for dropping. Use it only as directed.
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.