Whether you’re a busy professional gardener or just gardening obsessed, the NEW MTM 62cc replacement garden pole tool engine is the perfect solution to any tired MTM branded pole tool you’re working with. The versatile nature of MTM garden multi-tools means there can be up to 9 attachments available for use with a single engine. So it comes as no surprise that this engine may retire earlier than the attachments it powers. But you don’t need to discard your existing functional equipment and purchase a whole new tool bundle, just grab yourself a brand new engine, bolt it on, and get straight back into mastering your garden.
This mighty commercial-grade 62cc 2 stroke engine brings the grunt you need to power all your attachments for tackling serious gardening obstacles. It will continue to absorb all the inevitable knocks and blows power tools endure with its superior Maxi-Flex engine housing. There’s no surprises with this item because its specifications and design have been developed to comply directly to the MTM range of garden pole tools. Be assured that it looks, feels and operates just like the original.
This really is the equivalent of purchasing a brand new tool at a fraction of the cost. Trim the costs on buying an entire replacement bundle, and simply bring your gardening equipment back to life by getting a NEW 62cc replacement garden pole tool engine today!
- Engine Type: Petrol Two-Stroke Commercial
- Dual Weighted Crank / Double Ringed Piston
- Displacement / Maximum Power: 62cc / 3.4hp (4.1 peak)
- Max. Engine Speed: 10,000 RPM w/Centrifugal clutch
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 Litre
- Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Note: This engine is not compatible with the MTM MBX300 Backpack Trimmer/Brushcutter
IN THE BOX
- 1 x BM-07X 62cc Pole Tool Engine
- Carton Weight: 4.4kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 30 x 22cm
- Product Weight: 4kg
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 27 x 19 x 27cm
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price