This versatile bike cargo trailer/hand wagon, with a 70 L transport crate, is perfect for local commutes or long-distance tours. This bike cargo trailer has a maximum load capacity of 50 kg. It is designed with a ball coupling system for quick attachment to the bike. Equipped with 2 handles on the drawbar, this cargo trailer can also be used as a hand wagon with a maximum load capacity of 70 kg. The foldable stand allows you to park it securely without having to worry about its tipping over. Thanks to the heavy-duty steel frame construction with impact-resistant PE transport crate, this bike cargo trailer/hand wagon is very sturdy and durable. The included removable nylon cover, made of 100% polyester, is weather resistant and waterproof. The high-visibility coloured reflectors have been added for improved safety. Assembly is really easy.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Steel frame + PE transportation crate + 600D nylon cover
- Removable transportation crate capacity: 70 L
- Overall size with drawbar: 150 x 63 x 93 cm (L x W x H)
- Transportation crate dimensions: 61 x 42 x 31 cm (W x D x H)
- Maximum load capacity: 50 kg (as a cargo trailer); 70 kg (as a hand wagon)
- Weight: 10 kg
- Ball coupling system for quick attachment to the bike
- Equipped with 2 handles on the drawbar for use as a hand wagon
- With a foldable stand
- 16″ (40 cm) pneumatic wheels
- With colouring reflectors for high visibility
- Including a removable, weather-resistant cover
- Easy to assemble
- Fabric: Polyester: 100%
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.