Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
The Giantz 3-in-1 Pro Series Welder offers master quality TIG/MMA welding with results that matter. It features IGBT DC inverter technology that allows a huge increase in duty cycle, deep penetration and a smooth welded finish. The machine can handle an array of electrodes and rod sizes. The output current is adjustable between 20A and 250A to produce flawless TIG results with all kinds of metals including mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and even sheet metal. The advanced cooling system with its large fan and radiator also ensure that heat is dissipated easily for better welding performance and durability. Operating the machine is also enhanced with the digital display and user-friendly controls. Better still, the welds can be easily customised with the full-function control panel that even allows you to save your settings and loadings. Not least, safety is never taken for granted as the machine is protected from overloading current, overheating and dust and water protection. The compact machine is lightweight for easy handling and comes with a full range of accessories for hassle-free welding.
- 3-in-1 TIG/MMA/Pulse Welder
- Multifunction full parametric control
- Gas time adjustable
- Outstanding duty cycle
- Super Stable arc force and post flow control
- Compact and lightweight
- IGBT inverter technology
- Super stable AC/DC inverter technology
- Current stablisation and auto increase
- Industry-standard DIN sockets
- Adjustable output current range 20A to 250A
- Outstanding 30,000 MTPF hours cooling
- Overheating, over current, and over/under voltage protection
- Works with a range of rod sizes
- SAA, EMC, CE and C-Tick certified
- Power Voltage: Single Phase 220V ±15%, 50/60Hz
- Power Plug: 15A AU Standard
- Output Current Range: 20A – 250A
- Duty Cycle: TIG: 35% @ 250A, 60% @ 200A
- MMA: 40% @ 230A, [email protected] 180A
- Efficiency: 85%
- Insulation Class: F
- Shell Protection Grade: IP21
- TIG and MMA Connections: Quick Connect Brass Fittings
- Welding Electrodes: Up to 4.0mm
- MMA Electrode Cable Length: 1.8m
- Earth Clamp Cable Length: 1.2m
- TIG torch Cable Length: 4m
- Power Cord Length: 1.8m
- Generator Recommended: 8kVA
- Dimensions: 48cm x 20cm x 37cm
- Product Weight: 15kg
- 1 x GIANTZ Inverter Welder
- 1 x TIG torch Lead
- 1 x Electrode Holder Lead
- 1 x Earth Clamp Lead
- 1 x Foot Pedal
- 1 x Wire Brush
- 1 x Welding Mask
- 1 x User Manual