Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Our Giantz Cutting Disc is made to cut through most steel with reliability. Compatible for use with angle grinders,
The strong and durable disc ensures cutting reliability and consistency and is able to handle exceptional motor speeds without any hassles. Better still, it is Inox quality rated, certified to Australian standards and manufactured in accordance to ISO and European EN12413 Safety Standards. For cutting edge performance, nothing grinds out outstanding results time and again with our Giantz cutting disc.
Angle grinder disc
For cutting stainless steel, mild steel, black steel, A60TBF
Certified to the Australian standards "5 Tick Mark"
Inox quality rated
Manufactured to ISO standards and European EN12413 Safety Standards
Size: 5", 125mm
Thickness: 1mm (1/25")
Max speed: 12200rpm
100 x Cutting disc