- Pressure cooking can be a huge time saver. Advanced steam technology lets you cook up to 70% faster. Eco-friendly and efficient, this user-friendly cooker emits no steam when cooking, locks in more nutrients and vitamins.
- Safe and Easy to Clean – it has unique design valve proprietary technology, keeps away from steam scald. During pressure cooking, the inner pot manages heat retention evenly. Professional designed detachable pressure cooker lids, allows super easy cleaning and oil removal, prevent clogging, and avoid unnecessary dangers.
- Simple Operation – this pressure cooker features versatile built-in programs, supporting cooking functions for Fish, Chicken/Poultry, Meat/Stew, Rice/Steam, Porridge, Soup, Beans/Multigrain, Cake and Keep Warm. You can set the start time for cooking by simply pressing the button through Manual Cook function.
- Aluminum non-stick pot interior with stainless steel outer surface
- One-touch cooking programs
- 1600W integrated heater controls entire cooking cycle
- SAA Plug
- Longer Durability
- Surface: Non-stick cooking pot
- Power: 1600W
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60HZ
- Wattage: 22W
- Volume: 10L
- Diameter: 22cm
- Plug: SAA Australian Plug
- SAA/RCM/EMC tested and certified
- Gross weight (10L): 9 KG
- Carton Size (10L): 390mm x 390mm x 400mm
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 2 x Electric Pressure Cooker
- 2 x Inner Pot
- 2 x Measuring Cup
- 2 x Rice Spoon
- 2 x Pressure Cooker Seal
- 2 x Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carton Box
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.