- Make the most of this unit with its 16 tier design featuring large pan storage, 16 levels of shelving. Whether you want an additional work surface, to get organized, or simply need a way to maximize your existing space, SOGA Gastronorm Trolley has got you covered with a stylish solution to your storage dilemma.
- 4 rolling wheels with 2 brakes for easy movement and steady placement plus a handle on the side offers an easy to pull the cart. It’s not just restricted to the kitchen, use it anywhere that is convenient for you!
- With its smaller shape, this cart offers plenty of additional storage without taking up a whole lot of room making it perfect for smaller room and those simply lacking space.
- Our rolling kitchen cart comes ready to put together and requires only light assembly with all instructions and hardware provided.
- It uses 1/1 GN Pans andTrays
- Pans and Trays are not included
- 25mm square tube
- 10mm castors with 2 lockable
- Trolley size: Length: 380mm x Depth: 550mm x Height: 1735mm
- Weight: approx 22kg
- It uses 1/1 GN PANS Stainless steel
- The trays are not included
- Commercial Kitchen
- 2 X 100% Brand New SOGA Gastronorm Racking Trolley 305
- 1 X User manual
- 1 X Carton Box
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.