Silky smooth Bamboo, combined with Plush & Cozy Minky cover. Filled with micro weighted glass beads to give you a deep, . You may not dream about unicorn anymore, but you still can sleep like a baby!
- Dual-sided comfort – Outfitted in Plush Minky on its warm side and tailored with 100% natural bamboo in its cool side, this blanket will comfort you through cold winter & hot summer.
- 100% Natural Bamboo – Closest thing to silk – all natural, silky smooth, keeps you cool all night – without the hefty price tag.
- Minky Dotted – Snuggle into our warm and plush, soft to the touch minky side. Raised dotted design to give you a calming, relaxed sensation.
- Deep pressure calmness – Featuring a filling of Micro Weighted Glass Beads, this weighted blanket will cocoon you in its cozy embrace and make you feel totally safe.
- Coziest hug in the world – You may not dream about unicorns anymore but you can still sleep like a baby wrapped around the coziest hug in the world!
- OEKO-tex Certified – Our bamboo & minky covers are certified by OEKO-tex to contain ZERO harmful chemical. Which meant 100% hypoallergenic, safe to use for you.
- CE LAB Certified – Our micro weighted glass beads are CE LAB approved, which means that its medical-grade use is fully authenticated!
- 2.2kg Dimensions – 76L x 102W (cm)
- 5kg Dimensions – 203L x 152W (cm)
- 7kg Dimensions – 203L x 152W (cm)
- 9kg Dimensions – 203L x 152W (cm)
- Material: Cover (Dual sided) – Dotted Minky
- Material: Cover (Dual sided) – 100% Natural Bamboo
- Material : Inner Fillings – Micro Weighted Glass Beads
- Fabric Certification – OEKO-tex Class 100
- Lab Certification – CE Lab
- 1 X Weighted Blanket
- 1 X Dual-sided Cover (Bamboo + Minky)
- Warranty – 1 Year
- Wash – at Maximum 86 degree Fahrenheit
- Drying – Tumble Dry. Air Dry Recommended. Do not Iron
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.